This patented spade lug is made from ultra-pure copper.
PostMaster provides the ideal solution for connecting speaker cable to amplifiers and loudspeakers.
A unique feature of this connector is the compressible wafer between the contacts, which maintains dynamic pressure on the binding post. This prevents an increase in impedance due to vibration or temperature changes. Pressure ridges insure a gas tight contact and dramatically reduces contact resistance.
The plating is our proprietary UltraPlate finish.
- Ultra high purity copper construction.
- UltraPlate contact surfaces.
- Radial ridges provide increased contact pressure.
- Compressible wafer maintains constant dynamic pressure.
- Fits most binding posts and barrier strips, larger size available.
- Accommodates wire #16 through #6 awg.
- Immune to loudspeader induced vibrations.
- Unaffected by amplifier thermal fluctuations.
This size PostMaster kit fits most standard posts .20 to .265 inches and will accommodate wire sizes #16 through #6 awg. This size also fit most large barrier strips, with slight modification.