The Shure BETA®56A microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments. Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56A applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
• Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
• Built–in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
• Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
• Compact design reduces stage clutter
• Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
• Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
• Minimally affected by varying load impedance
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Legendary Shure quality and reliability