• Available in black ash or dark apple finish
• Detailed, lifelike sound for all your favorite music
• Fits any décor
• High-performance audio technology meets simple, functional appearance
• Unique Danish design floor-standing speaker
The Concert Series was designed with one aim in mind: to bring the live concert and cinema experience into homes, with all of the dynamics and live performance characteristics intact. The C 809 is the flagship of the Concert Series, epitomizing the fluidity of design and power of performance that is reflected through the product line. Created for those who demand complete precision and clarity from their music and film soundtracks, the C 809 beautifully anchors great 2-channel stereo and home theater systems throughout the world. Soundwise, the entire C 80 family is characterized by its genuinely authentic acoustics. The Concert series always conveys highly detailed and beautifully resonant sound across the entire frequency spectrum. The C 809 adds to these impressive performance credentials an arresting appearance, either in dramatic black ash or in dark apple. Whether you are looking for the ideal cinematic or the perfect musical experience, the C 809 floorstanding speaker is guaranteed to blow your acoustic window wide open.
The C 809 is a feature-packed 3-way bass reflex speaker that uses two 7-inch woofers, a 7-inch midrange driver and a 1-inch decoupled tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound.
The speakers in the C 80 series share a number of attributes. They all feature tweeters with DTT and WaveGuide, with woofers and midrange units that use Hard Conical Cone and Centre-Plug technology. Furthermore, they all come with an Active Impedance Correction system, which neutralizes the magnetic field around the pole piece, to reduce distortion by up to 50%. The C 809 also features bi-wiring, which allows you to fine tune the sound in perfect harmony with your room.
The high-style Jamo C 809 floor-standing loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
• Decoupled Tweeter Technology (DTT) reduces vibration to keep high frequencies clear and accurate
• Wave Guide for increased sound control to maximize speaker placement
• The Hard Conical Cone (HCC) allows midrange to handle higher frequencies without distortion
• A center plug replaces the traditional dust cap to increase power handling and stabilize sound reproduction
• Active Impedance Control reduces distortion for a clearer midrange
The C 809 offers high performance and high style in a totally uncompromised package.
|System Type||3-way bassreflex|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Woofer (mm/in)||2 x 180 / 7|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||1157 x 252 x 428 / 45.6 x 9.9 x 16.9|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||33.6 / 74.1|
|Product Finish||Black ash or dark apple|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||30 - 24,000|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||200 / 400|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||89|
|Overall Dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||1187 x 276 x 428 / 46.7 x 10.9 x 16.9|
|Midrange (mm/in)||180 / 7|